Saturday, October 10, 2009

Belgium and sickness/ Belgian und Krankheit

So, I'm back... I just wanted to tell you how wonderful our trip this past weekend to Belgium was. It was so wonderful to spend time with Simon's family. The children are, of course, always adorable. Simon's siblings were very kind to me... even though I was completely useless. I was sick the whole weekend, and spent the entire time indoors. But thanks to the in-laws, I at least got to see pictures of their shopping trip to Luxembourg. :D

Also... ich bin zurück... ich wollte euch nur erzählen wie schön unsere Fahrt dieses letztes Wochenende nach Belgian war. Es war so wunderbar um Zeit mit Simons Familie zu verbringen. Die Kinder sind, natürlich, immer niedlich. Simons Geschwister waren sehr nett zu mir... obwohl ich komplett nützlos war. Ich war das ganze Wochenende krank, und habe alle die Zeit drinnen verbracht. Aber danke die Schwiegerfamilie, dürfte ich wenigstens Fotos von Shopping in Luxembourg sehen. :D

Unfortunately, since I was so sick, I managed to pass it on to Simon. He's now taking his turn staying in the whole weekend. We picked up some cough syrup and cough and cold tea. He should start getting better in the next few days.

Leider, weil ich so krank war, schaffte ich es zu Simon zu passen. Er ist jetzt an der Reihe das ganze Wochenende drinnen zu bleiben. Wir haben Hustensaft und Erkältungstee abgeholt. Er soll in den nächsten paar Tagen anfangen sich besser zu fühlen.

No comments:

Post a Comment