Thursday, March 18, 2010

A break in the clouds/Ein Sonnenstrahl durch die Wolken

Today was a good day. Today was the first really warm day of the year. I actually wanted to take off my coat on my way to one of my classes today. I went to my last class this evening, it's a one-on-one, and my student said that he had invited his department to ice cream that evening and invited me to come. Then his whole department had to speak English and would also receive a free English lesson while they were at it. I ordered a "spaghetti" ice cream (vanilla ice cream pushed through a form to make it look like spaghetti, topped with strawberry sauce to look like spaghetti sauce). It turned out to be about 3 times bigger than I expected. Yummmm......

Heute war ein guter Tag. Heute war der erste richtig warme Tag des Jahres. Ich wollte sogar meine Jacke ausziehen auf den Weg zu einem meinen Kurse heute. Ich ging zu meinem letzten Kurs heute Abend, es ist ein Einzelkurs, und mein Schüler hat gesagt, dass er seine ganze Abteilung zum Eis eingeladen hat und er hat mich auch dazu eingeladen. Dann würde seine ganze Abteilung musste Englisch reden und würden auch eine Englischklasse um sonst kriegen. Ich bestellte ein Spaghettieis. Es war ungefähr 3 Mal größer als ich erwartet habe.... Hmmmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment